Pure Mountains who offer luxury mountain bike holidays in the wonderful wilderness of Spain’s Sierra Nevada mountains are running a special Pure Mountains Family Week from 22 to 29 August 2012. As well as mountain biking for the whole family you can join in: dog walks, a day at the beach, horse riding, family yoga & massage workshops, bread making, circus workshops & pool afternoons.
For mountain biking families with children from 12 years upwards. Adults and youngsters can do as much, or as little, mountain biking as they fancy.
Price: £745 (adults) & £484 (under 18s) – 7 nights full board (except 2 dinners) plus transfer, guided biking, activities.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night