Just opened this year, Kokelli campsite is within one of nature’s fabulous playgrounds in Italy, just lovely for families seeking escape. Whether you are into hiking, biking, cycling or rock climbing there are endless routes, tracks and trails and crags right on the doorstep in the Majella National Park and the beautiful Adriatic coastline just a short hop and skip away. Pitch your own tent or hire a bell tent, converted barn space or retired VW camper. A real taste of nature.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night