Grab some late summer sun – Club Vounaki is a modern family beach club in Greece based at the foot of the Arkanika Mountains. On the water there’s sailing, windsurfing, water skiing/wake boarding, and on site there’s tennis, mountain biking, spa treatments and an idyllic beach to rest and relax on. Kids Club from 4 months to 17 years.
There are some great offers running during September and October – a one week family holiday starting on the 30 September 2012 is just £499 per person (originally £750).
Also free kids place (one child aged 2-17 years) when two adults travel during September or October 2012 (including over October half term) when paying full brochure price (not offer). Terms and conditions apply.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night