Imaginative Traveller have knocked a huge £227.50 off per person on their Vietnam family adventure starting on 27 September 2012. This is 13 day family adventure and the price is for land only.
Vietnam is a beautiful and fascinating country and this holiday has been designed specifically for the whole family to enjoy. Travelling at a relaxed pace, the highlights of this holiday include a cyclo rickshaw ride through Hanoi; an overnight junk cruise around Halong Bay; an overnight train journey to the imperial city of Hue; a beach picnic at Hoi An; sampan paddling along the Mekong River and the markets of Saigon.
Minimum age is 4; maximum group number 16. Other departure dates are advertised during October & December 2012 and January 2013 at £910 per person. Please check website for details.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night