Autumn is a beautiful time to visit Snowdonia and Trawsfynydd Holiday Village has some great October half term 2012 holiday offers.
Trawsfynydd log cabin lodges are close to mountains, beaches, many of Snowdonia’s tourist attractions and 2 miles from Coed y Brenin biking centre. Log cabins are graded bronze – ‘simple, practical,no frills’; silver – ‘well presented with fair level of comfort’ and gold – ‘a good level of quality and comfort’. Lodges sleep 4-8 people.
Prices are as follows:
£206/£216/£236 for a 2 night weekend break; £309/£324/£354 for a mid week break (4 for 3 Monday-Friday); £340/£360/£390 for a week’s holiday (start any day).
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night