If you are looking for an unusual place to stay this February half-term then this eco-build on a small, family-run farm in the Galloway hills may be just the ticket. Made of sustainable timber and insulated with sheep’s wool, the Bothy sleeps 4 (1 double, 1 sofa bed).
Spend your half term visiting the working farm, say hello to the sheep grazing outside, simply play some board games, go sailing on Loch Ken, visit Laggan outdoor centre with the longest zip wire in the UK or take the kids to Cream o Galloway ice cream dairy and adventure park, stretch your legs on a walk, and discover local beaches with rocky crags, hidden coves and sandy shores.
Arriving on Sunday 17th February a 2 night stay is £200, a 3 night stay £300, a 4 night stay £400. Other arrival dates are available.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night