If you’re looking for a cosy cottage this February half term to escape to then Mill Haven Place is for you and your family. Mill Haven Place holiday cottages have been lovingly renovated to provide high quality accommodation with eco features. Situated just one mile from the Pembrokeshire Coastal path, with a tiny beach, rock pools galore and all the sea and sky you could wish for.
Their larger cottage the Barn (3 bedrooms sleeping 6-9 (great for smaller groups too) is available for the week February 9th-16th. It can be rented for £495 (reduced from £555).
Things to do: discover lovely fishing villages and the marine reserve Skomer Island, cycle, walk, horseride on the beach, surf, coasteer and visit St Davids Cathedral.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night