This 8 day regional tour of Morocco starts and ends in Marrakech and has been designed with families in mind. This family holiday takes in the amazing landscape of the Atlas Mountains where you’ll get to walk through the Gorde du Dades (a spectacular gorge) and visit Todra Gorge with its plunging 1000 ft cliffs before spending time at a Berber Camp on the edge of the Sahara Desert where a camel trek awaits you. From here, you will drive through the Draa Valley along the route of 1000 kasbahs, visiting Ouarzazate a famous area of African traders and the fortified city of Ait Benhaddou.The trip ends with time to explore the markets and medinas of Marrakech.
The price of ‘from £549’ is land only. Departures monthly throughout the year.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night