The FSC (Field Studies Council) run an exciting programme of family residential courses aimed at discovery & learning and active adventure. This Easter you can join a family wildlife course in North Wales discovering fascinating facts behind the lives of a host of creatures.
Activities include visiting the ancient woodland bordering the Centre, searching for signs of life in the water courses and ponds of the Conwy Valley, a visit to the mountains of Snowdonia, meeting a local shepherd at his upland organic sheep farm as well as mini beast hunting and birdwatching.
This holiday is great value at just £185 per adult and £145 per child. This includes 4 nights accommodation in a comfortable family room, all meals and the programme of activities. The course starts on Sat 30 March and finishes 3 April.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night