Saddle up for an unforgettable family horse riding experience. Equestrian Escapes offer a week long learn to ride holiday suitable for those starting from scratch. Based on a 400 acre Berkshire estate the holiday incorporates lessons to hacks around the farm tracks, woodlands and valleys for the more experienced. And for when the kids are not testing out their riding skills, they can help muck out the stables. Suitable for children aged 4 and over.
Price from £525 per adult and £595 per child. Price includes 7 nights accommodation (self-catering cottages or farmhouse B&B), breakfast daily, 12 hours of riding for children (mixture of hacks and lessons), 6 hours of riding for adults. Price based on a minimum of 3 people.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night