The gorgeous Bull Hotel in Bridport, Dorset has a tempting offer for this February half term. When you book a family room the children stay for free and eat for free.
Close to the Jurassic Coast and with beautiful countryside right on the doorstep there is plenty to keep the children amused. Art and crafts activities for younger children at the Bridport Arts Centre along with a theatre adaptation of Michael Morpugo’s Farm Boy. For teenagers at the Lyric Theatre there is My Baby Just Cares and for the adults there is entertainment at the Electric Palace with music from Met Opera and Martha Tilston and comedy from Henning Wehn.
Call the hotel on 01308 422878 to book a room. Terms and condition apply – kids eat free applies to any item from the children’s menu and for under 12s only. Family room charged at master room price and family suite charged at deluxe room price. A family room on the 18 Feb costs £180.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night