This North Norfolk self-catering holiday cottage has availability this February half term for £364 for the week. Sleeping up to 5 in 3 bedrooms this cottage enjoys a countryside location with deer, rabbits and barn owls for neighbours – perfect for family nature adventures. The coastal resorts of Bacton, Mundesley or Cromer for fresh fish and end of pier entertainment are a short 20 minute car ride away.
Activities: there is a nearby stream with woodland walks and many footpaths and country lanes for cycling; ride the Bure Valley Railway to Wroxham for day boat hire to explore the Broads; the whole family can enjoy a day out at BeWILDerwood – an award winning forest of fun and outdoor adventure with treehouses, zip wires and story telling; further afield there is Sea Life Sanctuary at Hunstanton and when it’s time to relax the nearest pub is just a mile away. A high chair can be provided.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night