For all Harry Potter fans out there Travel Counsellors is offering a family package this February half term entitling 2 adults and 2 children to a night in a hotel and a tour of The Making of Harry Potter at Warner Bros Studio London the following day. Step inside Hogwarts, walk across the school bridge, check out Harry’s Nimbus 2000, wander along the cobbles of Diagon Alley and explore some of the actual sets featured in the film series.
The price of £184 is per family sharing a family room on a B&B basis at Jury’s Inn in Watford for 1 night on 15 February 2013. Tour tickets are included for the 16 February 2013. Other dates are available and transport to/from London is not included.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night