The Clumber Park Hotel and Spa Sherwood Forest has a activity based Robin Hood experience for families this February half term. This 2 night break includes a family room, one hour introductory Archery experience in their Clumber Jungle; either a family adventure on the thrilling ‘Go Ape’ tree-top course (for adults & children aged 11+ OR a family ticket to access White Post Farm, Nottinghamshire’s largest animal petting zoo and theme park; full use of the Spa facilities and specific children’s swim times; full English breakfast each day and an interconnecting additional room for only £56 if required.
Price from £299 for the break with availability between 16-24 February 2013.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night