This is the perfect holiday for families looking to have fun in the unspoiled natural environment of Altiplano de Granada, a protected area encompassing National Parks with abundant wildlife, turquoise lakes and fresh rivers. Enjoy great outdoor activities such as walking, cycling, kayaking and horse riding whilst discovering places of historical, archaeological and natural interest.
The price of £278 is based on 6 nights accommodation at an eco-friendly country hotel, half board with 2 hours kayaking, 2 hours guided mountain biking and 3 hours horse riding all included (price excludes fights). Additional activities at extra cost including guided star gazing, canyoning and cookery are available. Special family prices on enquir and shorter breaks are available..
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night