Looking for something exciting for your young Lego lovers to get up to this February half term (15-24 February 2013) that keeps them entertained plus a fun night away for you all?
This February half term you can stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel from just £110 for a family of four. Children are challenged to test their brick-building skills and will receive a Junior Builder certificate of achievement at the end of their stay.
The break includes: 1 night’s stay in a themed room at the brick-tastic Legoland Resort Hotel, breakfast, daytime LEGO model building, water play in the pirate-themed indoor splash pool plus thecertificate of achievement. If you book by the 31 January you will also receive a free child ticket for the 2013 season. The package does not include Park entry tickets as is closed at this time of year.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night