Neilson Holidays has teamed up with some of their favourite ski schools around Europe to offer specialist ski and board camps for adults and teens. At Tignes, children aged 11+ can join a six day multi-discipline course designed to progress children who are already comfortable on red and black runs and are looking to get to the next level. Tuition will be tailored to each child with a mix of slopes, bumps, racing, freestyle & park and lots of fun.
This Junior Academy ski camp for teenagers runs on 16th February 2013 – just £320 per person.
Teen Camps also at Andorra, Austria and Les Deux Alpes, France.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night