Great fun and super comfy these camping cabins are built from renewable timber and are a great low cost accommodation option for February half term. Based in the south-east of Cornwall, Penbugle Farm Wigwams is a working organic farm with native rare breed cattle, sheep, pigs and laying hens. With rugged scenery and wildlife on the surrounding moors an farmland & convenient for beaches this is a great place to bring your wellies and get out exploring.
The wigwams are set in a small grass paddock behind the farmhouse, each wigwam sleeps 4-5 people and has electric lighting, a panel heater, electrical sockets, mattresses and decking area. Bedding and towels are not provided. Price from £44 for 2 adults and 1 child, £52 for 2 adults and 2 children and £60 for up to 3 children.
Wigwam Holidays has a network of sites across the UK so if Cornwall is not for you then check out their other locations.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night