With its tranquil and rural location near Cahors, this house is a great base for a family holiday in south-west France. Families of all ages will enjoy spending time in the heated swimming pool, relaxing on the terraced area, and exploring the extensive gardens; one safely enclosed and the other perfect for hide and seek or a game of rounders or football! There is a well-equipped children’s play area too.
Every piece of baby and toddler equipment you could think of is there. There are many toys and games for outdoors and inside, including a large supply of dressing up clothes. Younger guests will also be met by Oscar the Owl who will be in contact via email before the holiday to say hello!
Rental of this fabulously family friendly accommodation for the May half term week is £800, £600 for the weekend or £520 for a mid week break. During April and the rest of May the cost is £450 for the week, £338 for the weekend and £293 for a mid week break. Sleeps 7 plus 1 on a foldaway bed and 1 baby. Closest airports are Toulouse and Rodez both a 1 hr. and 15 minutes drive; Limoges, Bergerac and Carcassone are all approximately a 2 hour drive away.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night