An Ti Glas (The Green House) is a fully restored traditional Irish farmhouse on a working organic small holding in County Clare. There is so much for your family to enjoy here. The property is situated on the Mid Clare Way a long distance walking route so there are plenty of walks in the immediate area (maps can be provided) and forestry tracks which are ideal for cycling. If fishing is your thing then there are a number of lakes nearby for pike and trout.
Kids will love the big trampoline, swings, mini soccer pitch and plenty of trees for climbing. There is also a dog, cats and chickens on your doorstep and next door are horses and cows. Children will be fascinated by the polytunnels, reed bed and bog. Babysitting is also available. Family friendly attractions include Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Moher Hill Open Pet Farm or why not discover the Burren National Park with its unique limestone features including megalithic tombs, celtic crosses and ruined Cistercian Abbey from the 12th century.
This self catering holiday Ireland costs 450 euros in May and the cottage is available for half-term. Sleeps up to 5 people. Free range organic eggs and vegetables on site. Half day trips can be arranged walking, surfing, kayaking, dolping watching, cycling.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night