Experience Marrakesh and the Atlas Mountains with Imaginative Traveller’s ‘Kids in the Kasbahs’ tour. This holiday runs over half term and provides a great introduction to these exciting highlights of Morocco. Visit the old walled city of Marrakesh and more out of the way places that few tourists get to see such as the remote villages of the Berbers hidden away in the Atlas Mountains.The tour moves on to the Atlantic coast to ride camels along the beach and explore the old pirate hideout of Essaouira.
This Morocco family adventure holiday departs 26 May for 8 days £449 (adult) and £427 (child) land only. Further departure dates throughout the year. With Imaginative Traveller you will get to experience the world from a local perspective.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night