Cortijo Uribe offer horse riding holidays in the heart of Andalucia. Here you will stay in a beautifully restored manor house set in acres of olive groves and pine forests. There is so much to do here from taking riding lessons to going on a hack with all ages and abilities catered for. When you are not riding or for the non-riders there are plenty of walking and cycling opportunities on the doorstep. There is also an infinity pool with shady gazebos to be enjoyed, a spot of archery or maybe a cookery lesson to try. There is a children’s play area too.
What I love about Cortijo Uribe is it’s charitable trust status with all its profits being ploughed back into charitable causes. Together with a strong responsible tourism ethic, they also rescue local abandoned animals. You will be guaranteed an authentic Andalucian stay meeting local people, and where possible attending the local Ferias and celebrations.
Different packages are available and holidays can be tailored to suit requirements. A 3 night/four day horse riding package costs £450 between April and October. Just a 40 minute drive from Malaga Airport.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night