Bluestone welcomes you to join in their Bluestone Free Range Summer Festival. The festival offers children of all ages ‘free range’ adventures from samba drumming to coracle racing, street dancing and messy fun for the little ones. There’s even a great Carnival Parade when the youngsters can demonstrate everything they’ve learned and made. For the Bear Grylls there are woodland survival games and building dams to race rafts downstream.
Bluestone is a 5* resort set within Pembrokeshire Coast National Park designed to inspire and to connect with nature. Accommodation within the Village includes luxury lodges, cottages and studios set in a hillside and around a lake. The Resort has its own restaurants, wine store, pub and spa. There is also a waterpark and adventure centre in the neighbouring valley.
During the school holiday period, the best mid week break on offer is £750 (arriving 26 August for four nights). During July prices are as low as £519 (arriving 8 July) and early September is just £300 (arriving 2 September) again for a mid week break. Prices are for a lodge sleeping a family of four at Bluestone Resort.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night