The Level Crossing positions itself as a bunkhouse providing family and bunk bed accommodation for up to 35 people in the market town of Llandovery in the Brecon Beacons in Wales. Private rooms are from £42 per night based on two sharing and can sleep two or three. High chairs and travel cots can be reserved.
The Level Crossing is located near to Llandovery Station on the beautiful Heart of Wales Railway. On the doorstep there is beautiful scenery with nearby walking, cycling, mountain biking, fishing, canoeing as well as scenic drives, castles. gardens, forests, wild beaches and gold mines. Bike hire can be arranged.
The Level Crossing is a new business with a social difference that provides employment and training opportunities to the local community.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night