What better way to spend your summer holiday then aboard a yacht sailing along the beautiful Dalmatian Coast. Explore islands, stop off at beautiful beaches to swim and snorkel and play organised games on the beach. When on land you will have the opportunity to explore medieval towns, national parks and ancient ruins. This sailing holiday is one of the Family Adventure Company’s new holidays designed to bring new experiences to families.
This summer Croatia family sailing holiday departs 3rd August 2013 and costs £601 (adult) and £571 (child) without flights; £1,170 (adult) and £1,181 (child) with flights. The cost includes accommodation (on the boat), entry fees, activities and a selection of meals. A food kitty is also payable locally. Minimum age is 7 years.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night