If you are looking for an unusual place to stay then you can’t get much quirkier than this – ‘Sonia’ is a 1950’s pleasure launch set on land. Sleep in a boat in its own paddock with sea views. Located near the shores of Cardigan Bay, there are walks to local beaches which are just fifteen minutes away. There is even one beach much closer (with steep access). Sonia is hugely popular and there is just one short break left this summer – a 4 night break starting the 1st July 2013 will cost £320.
This quirky accommodation is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children (the padded seating bench converts into 2 narrow sleeping beds for the children). There is a woodburner, kitchen, shower room and all the comforts you would normally expect in the converted little barn next door. Dolphin and seal watching trips are available in the local area. Infants are not allowed – only children aged 2 and over.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night