For a summer holiday with a difference why not book a week on a canal barge moored on its own secluded waterway in the heart of the North Devon countryside. Children will love the sense of adventure that comes with floating accommodation. There are local walking and cycling routes nearby and the north coast of Devon and Cornwall is accessible via the Atlantic Highway just ten miles away.
Blagdon Water’s three boats each have their own private jetties with bbq and picnic areas for relaxing and playing. Each boat is moored over hundred metres apart ensuring each family has its own privacy.
Clouded Yellow sleeps 4 to 6 in ensuite cabins and is available the 19 July and the 23 August for one week breaks, The cost is £785 and includes all bed linen and towels. Clouded Yellow also has its own private boathouse on shore.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night