Tucked away on 20 acres of private wild flower fields and aged woodland sits a restored 1030’s Bow Top Gypsy Caravan just minutes away from the beautiful North Devon coastline. This gypsy caravan sleeps 2 comfortably with the option of putting a tent alongside for the children. Across the road is an award winning local farm deli selling Cream Teas and fresh eggs. This is the perfect place for enjoying peaceful surroundings, coastal walks and local beaches, surfing, fishing, markets, hiking, diving, swimming, golf or bird watching.
This quirky accommodation can be booked for £50 a night (with a 2 night minimum stay). Mid week offer includes stay one night and the second is half price.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night