The Mountain Adventure Company offers bespoke family adventure holidays in the French Alps – expect a mix of adrenaline activities combined with the opportunity to participate in French lessons. The Camp is based in the traffic free village of Tania on the edge of the Vanoise National Park.
Choose between a 4 or 7 day family adventure. Typical activities on the four day adventure include white water rafting, a trip to an adventure park with Tarzan swings and a 130m zip line and 4 hours of mountain biking. On the 7 day adventure you will experience the above plus a half day skiing or snowboarding on a glacier, a 3 hour mountain hike with overnight camp and an afternoon of via ferrata. Interactive French lessons run in the mornings.
There are spaces remaining on both the 4 day and 7 day late August break. The 4 day break runs from Friday 23 August to Monday 26 August and costs £219. The 7 night break starts on Saturday 24 August through to Saturday 31 August and costs £499. Accommodation is in a purpose built chalet lodge in a private wooded location. Nearest airport is Geneva.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night