Fancy something a little more challenging on your family summer holiday this year? This family activity holiday Tuscany has two departures in August and offers a great mix of activities set in the wonderful Tuscany countryside. Try rock climbing, cave and cascade adventure, canyoning and cycling. There will be opportunities to join in the pizza making night and wine tasting for the adults.
The price is from £570 to £845 for 8 days excluding flights. Children aged 14 and under cost from just £470. The price includes 7 nights apartment accommodation, welcome pack, plus all activities, tuition and equipment. Departs 3rd and 17 August 2014.
Accommodation is in a renovated 14th century farmhouse with independent apartments complete with fully equipped kitchen, living room with satellite tv and phone. There is also an outdoor swimming pool. Florence and Pisa are both about an hour’s drive away and can be visited during your free time on this family activity holiday.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night