kids travel deals has just launched a charming, boutique child friendly cottage in Deal, Kent. With its Georgian seafront, 1950s pier, two castles and pebble shoreline Deal is loved by those that live here and those that discover it.The cottage is available for short breaks and weekly rentals.
The cottage sleeps 4 comfortably in two bedrooms plus there is room for a cot in the main bedroom. The cottage is nestled in the pretty Conservation Area of the town on a quiet street with the Deal Hoy close by serving gourmet burgers. Just round the corner is Deal High Street with its interesting mix of independent shops. coffee shops and restaurants.
Take the kids for a scoot along the pier enjoying a milkshake at the cafe/restaurant on the end; walk/cycle/scoot along the beach path from Deal to Kingsdown passing two castles built by Henry the VIII. Stop for a drink at the popular beachfront Zetland Arms. There are games & toys, 3D films, micro scooters and kids bikes (under 7s) to borrow.
Short breaks are available from £70 a night and weekly rentals from £310 November onwards through the winter.
- Kids go free on family walking holiday in Lake District; from £339
- Up to 40% off PGL Easter activity camps when booked by 27 Feb
- Book a stay in March and get one night free; boutique holiday cottage in Deal, Kent
- Last chance to book Centre Parcs breaks from £259
- Glisten domes – luxury camping in the South of France from £75 a night